Locum Critical Care Jobs in San Fran
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen intensivist job (San Francisco ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Or visit some historic locations to experience the history like China Town, Coit Tower, Nob Hill District or the Ferry Building.
- DEA, Acls, BLS Required.
- If you're looking for extravagant white sand, head down to Carmel Beach where you'll be amazed by the softness of the sand and the clarity of the water.
- Internal Medicine.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- San Francisco also offers various shopping scenes and you'll find them all in the Union Square District.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- You'll see the city in its full glory.
- There is over 40 museums to visit and you can find anything for the family.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- 2 Weeks Credentialing.
- The Fisherman's Wharf is also a SF classic.
- Board Certified/Board Eligilble.
- Surrounded by millions of shops, you'll find everything that you can think of from all over the world.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- In-house credentialing with assistance.
- The Bay Area also offers various attraction parks like California's Great America in Santa Clara, Six Flag's Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, The Oakland Zoo, The San Francisco Zoo, or my personal favorite, The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
- Golden Gate Park has over one thousand acres of land, filled with gardens, playgrounds, trails, lakes, and various cultural activities.
- The possibilities are endless.
- If you're a nature lover, SF has some of the best parks.
- The Bay Area has some of the most exciting activities in California.
- Perm Potential.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Staggered 10 hour shifts.
- Minimal Admissions.
- From Aviation Museum in Oakland to the Children's Natural History Museum in Fremont, the Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose or the America Heritage Museum in Palo Alto.
- Visit Gray Whale Cove Beach in Half Moon Bay for some incredible whale watching.
- Family Friendly activities can be found anywhere in the Bay Area.
- From San Jose to Oakland, and over the bridge to San Francisco, you will find that there is always something to do.
- And don't forget about the zillion beaches that you can experience anywhere in the Bay.
- Visit the Golden Gate Bridge and take a walk to the other side and experience the city from a different view.
- Per Diem or Block.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- You'll find over 60 stores, ranging from H to Gucci.
- Or head over to Natural Bridges Beach in Santa Cruz and be amazed by the natural architecture.
- Now if Shopping is your game, you'll need nothing more than the beautiful Santana Row located in San Jose.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked, premium rate offered for full-time.
This locum tenen job from KPG Healthcare was last open on Aug 10.