Locum Critical Care Jobs in San Fran
Monday · August 10, 2020
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen intensivist job (San Francisco ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Visit the Golden Gate Bridge and take a walk to the other side and experience the city from a different view.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- The Fisherman's Wharf is also a SF classic.
- The Bay Area has some of the most exciting activities in California.
- In-house credentialing with assistance.
- Family Friendly activities can be found anywhere in the Bay Area.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- 2 Weeks Credentialing.
- There is over 40 museums to visit and you can find anything for the family.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- And don't forget about the zillion beaches that you can experience anywhere in the Bay.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- You'll see the city in its full glory.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- From San Jose to Oakland, and over the bridge to San Francisco, you will find that there is always something to do.
- Surrounded by millions of shops, you'll find everything that you can think of from all over the world.
- If you're a nature lover, SF has some of the best parks.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked, premium rate offered for full-time.
- The possibilities are endless.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- The Bay Area also offers various attraction parks like California's Great America in Santa Clara, Six Flag's Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, The Oakland Zoo, The San Francisco Zoo, or my personal favorite, The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Perm Potential.
- Staggered 10 hour shifts.
- Per Diem or Block.
- From Aviation Museum in Oakland to the Children's Natural History Museum in Fremont, the Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose or the America Heritage Museum in Palo Alto.
- Or visit some historic locations to experience the history like China Town, Coit Tower, Nob Hill District or the Ferry Building.
- Minimal Admissions.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Or head over to Natural Bridges Beach in Santa Cruz and be amazed by the natural architecture.
- DEA, Acls, BLS Required.
- If you're looking for extravagant white sand, head down to Carmel Beach where you'll be amazed by the softness of the sand and the clarity of the water.
- San Francisco also offers various shopping scenes and you'll find them all in the Union Square District.
- Board Certified/Board Eligilble.
- Golden Gate Park has over one thousand acres of land, filled with gardens, playgrounds, trails, lakes, and various cultural activities.
- Now if Shopping is your game, you'll need nothing more than the beautiful Santana Row located in San Jose.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Internal Medicine.
- You'll find over 60 stores, ranging from H to Gucci.
- Visit Gray Whale Cove Beach in Half Moon Bay for some incredible whale watching.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 10.