Locum Critical Care Jobs in San Fran
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
- This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen intensivist job (San Francisco ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Surrounded by millions of shops, you'll find everything that you can think of from all over the world.
- You'll see the city in its full glory.
- If you're a nature lover, SF has some of the best parks.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 2 Weeks Credentialing.
- Visit Gray Whale Cove Beach in Half Moon Bay for some incredible whale watching.
- From San Jose to Oakland, and over the bridge to San Francisco, you will find that there is always something to do.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- You'll find over 60 stores, ranging from H to Gucci.
- Family Friendly activities can be found anywhere in the Bay Area.
- And don't forget about the zillion beaches that you can experience anywhere in the Bay.
- Minimal Admissions.
- Or visit some historic locations to experience the history like China Town, Coit Tower, Nob Hill District or the Ferry Building.
- San Francisco also offers various shopping scenes and you'll find them all in the Union Square District.
- The Fisherman's Wharf is also a SF classic.
- Internal Medicine.
- Staggered 10 hour shifts.
- The Bay Area has some of the most exciting activities in California.
- In-house credentialing with assistance.
- DEA, Acls, BLS Required.
- The possibilities are endless.
- Board Certified/Board Eligilble.
- The Bay Area also offers various attraction parks like California's Great America in Santa Clara, Six Flag's Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, The Oakland Zoo, The San Francisco Zoo, or my personal favorite, The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Or head over to Natural Bridges Beach in Santa Cruz and be amazed by the natural architecture.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Now if Shopping is your game, you'll need nothing more than the beautiful Santana Row located in San Jose.
- Perm Potential.
- Visit the Golden Gate Bridge and take a walk to the other side and experience the city from a different view.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked, premium rate offered for full-time.
- Golden Gate Park has over one thousand acres of land, filled with gardens, playgrounds, trails, lakes, and various cultural activities.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- There is over 40 museums to visit and you can find anything for the family.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- From Aviation Museum in Oakland to the Children's Natural History Museum in Fremont, the Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose or the America Heritage Museum in Palo Alto.
- Per Diem or Block.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- If you're looking for extravagant white sand, head down to Carmel Beach where you'll be amazed by the softness of the sand and the clarity of the water.
This locum tenen job from KPG Healthcare was last open on Aug 10.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in San Francisco
Flag of San Francisco
Are you an outdoor enthusiast? If so San Francisco is the perfect place for you. With more than 200 parks and surrounding beaches there is plenty to do. The most popular park to visit is the Golden Gate Park. There is 1,017 acres of attractions to see and experience. There is also the Marin Headlands. This park has a spectacular view of the Golden Gate Bridge and provides many hiking and biking trails. Another popular place to visit is Alcatraz. You can tour the infamous federal prison in the San Francisco Bay.