Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Per diem positions available.
- 4-6 day admits and 6-10 night admits.
- CEP America is the largest truly democratic physician partnership in the United States We are a stable practice offering highly satisfying, long-term career opportunities for providers for over 35 years.
- Our integrated services span the Acute Care Continuum and include careers in emergency and hospitalist medicine, ambulatory and urgent care and skilled nursing.
- Shifts are 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, procedures are optional, and hospitalists will cover the ICU.
- Close proximity to a multitude of attractions and an endless list of recreation possibilities: picnics in Golden Gate Park, meandering the Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk, catching a Golden State Warriors basketball game, and an assortment of scenic hiking trails is just the beginning.
- We are dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians.
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital - San Francisco, California.
- Hospitalist experience and current state license is a plus.
- A large variety of shopping opportunities from high end luxury boutiques to funky specialty stores ready to be explored.
- The locality's high level of cultural diversity produces one of the richest restaurant dining scenes in the nation-a true foodie paradise!
- Fully accredited community based hospital with 359 beds that treats more than 1,000,000 Bay Area residents and visitors each year.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Sep 24.