Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Fully accredited community based hospital with 359 beds that treats more than 1,000,000 Bay Area residents and visitors each year.
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians.
- We are dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
- CEP America is the largest truly democratic physician partnership in the United States We are a stable practice offering highly satisfying, long-term career opportunities for providers for over 35 years.
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital - San Francisco, California.
- Per diem positions available.
- The locality's high level of cultural diversity produces one of the richest restaurant dining scenes in the nation-a true foodie paradise!
- Hospitalist experience and current state license is a plus.
- 4-6 day admits and 6-10 night admits.
- A large variety of shopping opportunities from high end luxury boutiques to funky specialty stores ready to be explored.
- Close proximity to a multitude of attractions and an endless list of recreation possibilities: picnics in Golden Gate Park, meandering the Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk, catching a Golden State Warriors basketball game, and an assortment of scenic hiking trails is just the beginning.
- Our integrated services span the Acute Care Continuum and include careers in emergency and hospitalist medicine, ambulatory and urgent care and skilled nursing.
- Shifts are 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, procedures are optional, and hospitalists will cover the ICU.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Sep 24.