Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospitalists average $250K total compensation.
- Excellent benefits package Contact Gary Nishizaki at. or.
- Over $300K possible.
- Full-time Hospitalist needed to work 18 shifts per month *Will be Approximately 16 day shifts and 2 nights *The day shifts will be 6pm - 6am.
- 4 to 6 *Procedures: can do them if want to.
- Can pick up extra shifts to make even more if desired.
- Established hospitalist program with this premier organizat.
- It is a plus but not required *ICU rounding and there is specialty support to cover the Doctors per shift *Need an experienced physician available to start in 60-90 days per credentialing.
- Will consider IM or FP physicians with inpatient interests.
- NIghts opposite that at 6pm - 6am *Average about 18 patients per day with support *They have 1 Nocturnist covering 12-14 shifts per month *Open ICU but with strong specialty back up.
- Bonus depends on number of encounters.
- The base salary + bonus incentives.
- Make $250K combined salary + bonus.
- Reasonable patient census and strong support.
- There are an estimate 5 to 7 PT/FT Hospitalists and Mid-Levels *How many of them work during the day shifts.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 11.