Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco Bay Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Night shifts required.
- Hospitalist opportunity located in San Francisco East Bay, San Francisco and Napa Valley and Sacramento area.
- It is also known for its gourmet restaurants, cafes, and spa-treatment More than five million visitors come each year, often overcrowding the roadways on summer weekends.
- Will consider IM or FM trained candidates.
- Ideal Candidate.
- This is a very "tightly integrated" organization between the hospital and clinic with 35 different specialties.
- Napa Valley is home to more than two hundred wineries.
- With wine as a focus, great dining naturally emerged to complement it.
- Not on site on the weekends, available by phone.
- Intensivist with Pulmonology training is with group.
- This full-time position will be a pre-shareholder opportunity with a multi-specialty medical group (>100 physicians/providers).
- O Usually the physician will be on for 7 on 7 off or might be 8 on 8 off.
- 1,428 Day/ $1,643 Night (income guarantee of about $270K).
- Open ICU, would round on ICU patients.
- Practice options available for Internal Medicine/Family Practice physician with Hospitalist experience located in the greater San Francisco Bay area in the world-renown wine country.
- Hospitalist/Nocturnist position available in Sacramento area--Davis 8 miles away.
- A satellite clinic is located in Davis, CA (eight miles away).
- Board Eligible or Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine (preferred) or Family Medicine.
- Hospitalists do not cover pediatric patients.
- Position will entail 15-16 shifts per month as a pre-shareholder and 15 shifts per month as a shareholder.
- Winter is mild, and is characterized by frequent rain and occasional frosts.
- Will cover med/surg beds and ICU (eight ICU beds).
- Typical census is 8-12 patients.
- O 6pm-7am.
- Compensation is $271K.
- We provide rich CME programs and a weekly tumor board offerings.
- Spanish language skills beneficial.
- This community hospital has 108 beds including a main operating room, an ambulatory surgery center and a psychiatric facility on campus.
- Average number of patients is 15-18.
- Hospitalist practice opportunity located in the San Francisco Bay Area--Wine Country.
- Ability to do central lines will be a plus but not required.
- There is currently a core hospitalist team of 6 physicians and one PA that assists with discharging.
- Achievements include Center for Diabetes Excellence, Certified Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center, Top Performing Medical Group, Baby-friendly and robust palliative care services.
- Approximately 18 shifts/month.
- Position to replace retiring Hopsitalist.
- Peak times are the summer months and the harvest "crush" during September and October.
- Napa Valley, located in the Bay area in Northern California a world famous wine area, is one of the most popular tourist attractions in California.
- Both residents and practicing physicians will be considered.
- Quality bonus on top of regular compensation.
- Looking to replace a physician who is retiring in 2016.
- The Napa Valley enjoys a Mediterranean climate.
- Would prefer Nocturnist but will consider regular hospitalist that is open to doing almost all nights in addition to some days.
- The schedule is completed three months in advance for flexibility.
- Summer is marked by warm to hot, sunny days, cool nights, and little to no rain.
This perm job from Millennium Medsearch was last open on Apr 10.