Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP nocturnist candidates to provide locums coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco, CA.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- Shift: 10 hours (9p-7a).
- Hospital Beds: rong>.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
- Patient Encounters: 18-20 per shift on avg (5 admits/night).
- EMR: Epic.
- ICU: Open (Intensivists during day, Eicu at night).
- License/Credentialing: (active CA license preferred) If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Locums Rate: $160/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 29.