Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Monday · May 10, 2021
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locums Rate: $160/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Procedures: Not required.
- ICU: Open (Intensivists during day, Eicu at night).
- License/Credentialing: (active CA license preferred) If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Patient Encounters: 18-20 per shift on avg (5 admits/night).
- Hospital Beds: rong>.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP nocturnist candidates to provide locums coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco, CA.
- Shift: 10 hours (9p-7a).
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
- EMR: Epic.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 29.