Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Sunday · June 26, 2022
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital Beds: rong>.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Shift: 10 hours (9p-7a).
- Locums Rate: $160/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- EMR: Epic.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- Patient Encounters: 18-20 per shift on avg (5 admits/night).
- ICU: Open (Intensivists during day, Eicu at night).
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP nocturnist candidates to provide locums coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco, CA.
- License/Credentialing: (active CA license preferred) If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 29.