Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Complete healthcare benefits.
- The city offers a variety of quaint housing in Glen Park known for its small-town feel and picturesque streetscapes.
- An exceptional hospitalist group is immediately hiring a family medicine or internal medicine hospitalist due to rapid expansion.
- Job Reference: Hosp - 123475.
- San Francisco's Chinatown is the largest outside of Asia and is home to traditional temples and tea bars.
- San Francisco's diverse communities are united through world-renowned festivals, street fairs, and parades year-round.
- This innovative group is changing delivery of medicine in San Francisco and by extension, helps you reconnect with your compassion.
- Exceptional earning potential for Nocturnists.
- Base salary in 75th Mgma percentile.
- From Union Square to the Mission District, San Francisco is characterized by over 20 unique neighborhoods each offering their own blend of culture and community.
- Join a team of collegiate physicians celebrated for reducing readmission rates by 18% within their hospitals.
- Lead coordinated collaborative care across multiple medical sectors.
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided.
- Explore a wealth of art museums, art galleries, and specialty coffee cafes in the trendy South of Market (SoMA) neighborhood, located minutes away from the infamous AT Park, home of the Giants.
This perm job from Mission Recruiting was last open on Jun 12.