Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Friday · June 2, 2023
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Base salary in 75th Mgma percentile.
- Job Reference: Hosp - 123475.
- From Union Square to the Mission District, San Francisco is characterized by over 20 unique neighborhoods each offering their own blend of culture and community.
- San Francisco's diverse communities are united through world-renowned festivals, street fairs, and parades year-round.
- Join a team of collegiate physicians celebrated for reducing readmission rates by 18% within their hospitals.
- The city offers a variety of quaint housing in Glen Park known for its small-town feel and picturesque streetscapes.
- Lead coordinated collaborative care across multiple medical sectors.
- San Francisco's Chinatown is the largest outside of Asia and is home to traditional temples and tea bars.
- Exceptional earning potential for Nocturnists.
- An exceptional hospitalist group is immediately hiring a family medicine or internal medicine hospitalist due to rapid expansion.
- This innovative group is changing delivery of medicine in San Francisco and by extension, helps you reconnect with your compassion.
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided.
- Explore a wealth of art museums, art galleries, and specialty coffee cafes in the trendy South of Market (SoMA) neighborhood, located minutes away from the infamous AT Park, home of the Giants.
- Complete healthcare benefits.
This perm job from Mission Recruiting was last open on Jun 12.