Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This innovative group is changing delivery of medicine in San Francisco and by extension, helps you reconnect with your compassion.
- An exceptional hospitalist group is immediately hiring a family medicine or internal medicine hospitalist due to rapid expansion.
- From Union Square to the Mission District, San Francisco is characterized by over 20 unique neighborhoods each offering their own blend of culture and community.
- Exceptional earning potential for Nocturnists.
- Base salary in 75th Mgma percentile.
- Job Reference: Hosp - 123475.
- Lead coordinated collaborative care across multiple medical sectors.
- Explore a wealth of art museums, art galleries, and specialty coffee cafes in the trendy South of Market (SoMA) neighborhood, located minutes away from the infamous AT Park, home of the Giants.
- San Francisco's Chinatown is the largest outside of Asia and is home to traditional temples and tea bars.
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided.
- San Francisco's diverse communities are united through world-renowned festivals, street fairs, and parades year-round.
- The city offers a variety of quaint housing in Glen Park known for its small-town feel and picturesque streetscapes.
- Complete healthcare benefits.
- Join a team of collegiate physicians celebrated for reducing readmission rates by 18% within their hospitals.
This perm job from Mission Recruiting was last open on Jun 12.