Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Monday · May 10, 2021
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital Beds: rong>.
- Shift: 12 hours (6a-6p, 6p-6a).
- Smart is searching for BC, IM candidates to provide coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco, CA.
- EMR: McKesson.
- License/Credentialing: 30-60 days, active CA license preferred.
- Patient Encounters: 15-17 per day shift, 6-8 admits per night.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Locums Rate: $170/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- ICU: Open/Rounding, Intensivists available in-house 24/7.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Aug 24.