Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Not required.
- License/Credentialing: 30-60 days, active CA license preferred.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Shift: 12 hours (6a-6p, 6p-6a).
- Codes: Handled by EM.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM candidates to provide coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco, CA.
- Locums Rate: $170/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Hospital Beds: rong>.
- Patient Encounters: 15-17 per day shift, 6-8 admits per night.
- ICU: Open/Rounding, Intensivists available in-house 24/7.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Aug 24.