Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift: 12 hours (6a-6p, 6p-6a).
- Patient Encounters: 15-17 per day shift, 6-8 admits per night.
- License/Credentialing: 30-60 days, active CA license preferred.
- ICU: Open/Rounding, Intensivists available in-house 24/7.
- Hospital Beds: rong>.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM candidates to provide coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco, CA.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Locums Rate: $170/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
- EMR: McKesson.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Aug 24.