Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Monday · May 10, 2021
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (San Francisco ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Perm Potential.
- Surrounded by millions of shops, you'll find everything that you can think of from all over the world.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Now if Shopping is your game, you'll need nothing more than the beautiful Santana Row located in San Jose.
- There is over 40 museums to visit and you can find anything for the family.
- The Bay Area has some of the most exciting activities in California.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked, premium rate offered for full-time.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Visit the Golden Gate Bridge and take a walk to the other side and experience the city from a different view.
- Visit Gray Whale Cove Beach in Half Moon Bay for some incredible whale watching.
- The Bay Area also offers various attraction parks like California's Great America in Santa Clara, Six Flag's Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, The Oakland Zoo, The San Francisco Zoo, or my personal favorite, The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
- Or visit some historic locations to experience the history like China Town, Coit Tower, Nob Hill District or the Ferry Building.
- 2 Weeks Credentialing.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- From San Jose to Oakland, and over the bridge to San Francisco, you will find that there is always something to do.
- You'll find over 60 stores, ranging from H to Gucci.
- Golden Gate Park has over one thousand acres of land, filled with gardens, playgrounds, trails, lakes, and various cultural activities.
- Internal Medicine.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Minimal Admissions.
- Board Certified/Board Eligilble.
- In-house credentialing with assistance.
- The Fisherman's Wharf is also a SF classic.
- If you're a nature lover, SF has some of the best parks.
- You'll see the city in its full glory.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Staggered 10 hour shifts.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Or head over to Natural Bridges Beach in Santa Cruz and be amazed by the natural architecture.
- Family Friendly activities can be found anywhere in the Bay Area.
- From Aviation Museum in Oakland to the Children's Natural History Museum in Fremont, the Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose or the America Heritage Museum in Palo Alto.
- And don't forget about the zillion beaches that you can experience anywhere in the Bay.
- Per Diem or Block.
- San Francisco also offers various shopping scenes and you'll find them all in the Union Square District.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- The possibilities are endless.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- If you're looking for extravagant white sand, head down to Carmel Beach where you'll be amazed by the softness of the sand and the clarity of the water.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- DEA, Acls, BLS Required.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 10.