Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Saturday · September 25, 2021
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License/Credentialing: 45-60 days, current active CA license/DEA needed If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Locum Rate: $180/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Patient Encounters: 15-17 per day shift, 2-4 admits per day, 6-8 admits per night.
- ICU: Open/Rounding, Intensivists available in-house 24/7.
- Shift: 12 hours (6a-6p, 6p-6a), 4-5 MDs during day, 1 MD during night.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide long-term locum coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco and Sacramento, CA.
- Hospital Beds: rong>.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jan 25.