Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Rate: $180/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco Bay Area.
- EMR: Fluency Flex.
- Patient Encounters: 65-80 between 3-4 MDs during the day.
- License/Credentialing: 30-60 days, current active CA license/DEA needed If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Procedures: Central line placement and intubations, preferred.
- Codes: Handled by Hospitalists.
- Hospital Beds: 99 (9 ICU).
- ICU: Open/Rounding, Intensivists available.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 1.