Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- Locum Rate: $180/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Codes: Handled by Hospitalists.
- Procedures: Central line placement and intubations, preferred.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco Bay Area.
- ICU: Open/Rounding, Intensivists available.
- EMR: Fluency Flex.
- Patient Encounters: 65-80 between 3-4 MDs during the day.
- Hospital Beds: 99 (9 ICU).
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- License/Credentialing: 30-60 days, current active CA license/DEA needed If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 1.