Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Saturday · September 25, 2021
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License/Credentialing: 30-60 days, current active CA license/DEA needed If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- EMR: Fluency Flex.
- ICU: Open/Rounding, Intensivists available.
- Locum Rate: $180/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Patient Encounters: 65-80 between 3-4 MDs during the day.
- Codes: Handled by Hospitalists.
- Hospital Beds: 99 (9 ICU).
- Procedures: Central line placement and intubations, preferred.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco Bay Area.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 1.