Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- Locum Rate: $180/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Patient Encounters: 65-80 between 3-4 MDs during the day.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- ICU: Open/Rounding, Intensivists available.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco Bay Area.
- License/Credentialing: 30-60 days, current active CA license/DEA needed If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Codes: Handled by Hospitalists.
- EMR: Fluency Flex.
- Hospital Beds: 99 (9 ICU).
- Procedures: Central line placement and intubations, preferred.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 1.