Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Rate: $180/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- EMR: Fluency Flex.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco Bay Area.
- Procedures: Central line placement and intubations, preferred.
- License/Credentialing: 30-60 days, current active CA license/DEA needed If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Codes: Handled by Hospitalists.
- ICU: Open/Rounding, Intensivists available.
- Patient Encounters: 65-80 between 3-4 MDs during the day.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Hospital Beds: 99 (9 ICU).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 1.