Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
- Patient Encounters: 15-17 per day shift (2-4 admits per day, 4-6 admits per night).
- Hospital Beds: rong>.
- EMR: Meditech.
- ICU: Open/Rounding, Intensivists available in-house 24/7.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide long-term locum coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco, CA.
- Shift: 12 hours, 4-5 MDs (6a-6p), 1 MD (6p-6a).
- Procedures: Not required.
- License/Credentialing: 45-60 days, current active CA license/DEA needed If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Locum rong> $185/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 10.