Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Open/Rounding, Intensivists available in-house 24/7.
- License/Credentialing: 45-60 days, current active CA license/DEA needed If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Procedures: Not required.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Shift: 12 hours, 4-5 MDs (6a-6p), 1 MD (6p-6a).
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Locum rong> $185/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
- Hospital Beds: rong>.
- Patient Encounters: 15-17 per day shift (2-4 admits per day, 4-6 admits per night).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide long-term locum coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco, CA.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 10.