Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Monday · December 6, 2021
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide long-term locum coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco, CA.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- License/Credentialing: 45-60 days, current active CA license/DEA needed If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Patient Encounters: 15-17 per day shift (2-4 admits per day, 4-6 admits per night).
- Shift: 12 hours, 4-5 MDs (6a-6p), 1 MD (6p-6a).
- ICU: Open/Rounding, Intensivists available in-house 24/7.
- Hospital Beds: rong>.
- Locum rong> $185/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 10.